Thursday, February 18, 2010

CLASS CANCELLATION 2/18

Hi everyone. I am really sorry, but my daughter Eden is really sick, and I don't have anyone to watch her today. I hate cancelling class, but I'm afraid I don't have another option today. I would still like you to post your responses before the normal deadline, and we can talk about the last two acts of Lear online. I will also talk about the play in class on Tuesday before preceding on to our discussion of John Donne. We have two poets (Donne and Herbert) to discuss before the midterm, so I will be gearing you up for that as well. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact me via email. My sincere apologies, and I will see you on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when little kids get sick, they can't express how bad they feel,or complain as well as adults can. Kids need their parents when their sick, because parents can read them better than anyone else. I hope Eden feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete