Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogging This Week...

I am going to give you a week off from blogging (and myself a week off from reading blogs). As you know, my daughter has been sick (she has RSV), and this coincides with a few days when I am painting and re-carpeting my house. With all of this going on, it will be difficult for me to keep up on the blog posts. I ask that you please stay up on the reading and come to class prepared to discuss the poems. Bring any questions that you have as well. Donne and Herbert are two of my favorite poets, and I want to do them justice.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please email me. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that your daughter isn't feeling well. I have had my fair share of ER's and hospitals for my son the past few weeks. I hope so starts feeling better! I will see you in class Tuesday!

    Sincerely,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she starts feeling better. I won't be in class today, but I will see you on Thursday. I have a Dr. appointment for my own son today. Thanks for understanding. . . .

    Lindsay Steenblik

    ReplyDelete