Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All right, I've decided to go with a 'modernization' of Upon Julia's Clothes. Here goes:

(To be read with a Brooklyn or Jersey accent)

When this broad Julia, ya see, when she wears them silks, right
I think to myself that them clothes, they drape themselves all watery-like
And I can't help but think that the dame is wearing some kinda liquid
So I look away (my peepers get tired pretty quick-like, awright?), and then I look back
And her movement this way and that, ya see
It makes me all weak in the knees, right

Sheesh.

Dames.

3 comments:

  1. Jake, that was cool of you to do that in class. I was laughing the whole time. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake,
    Great performance in class on Tuesday, I really enjoyed it! You should go to Hollywood...or New Jersey and be an actor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't bring myself to write something about Julia's clothes because I loved your interpretation better than my own. Nice job! Thanks for sharing in class. That was amazing.

    ReplyDelete